Contracts Manager Required
Circa £35 to £45k plus motoring expenses/allowance
The Company -
Unico Construction Ltd was established in 1991 and operates in all areas of general construction, new build and minor civils in all market sectors.
The Role -
We are looking for an experienced contracts manager to manage multiple projects in our areas of activity. Previous experience working with a main contractor carrying out projects involved with general building, new build and minor civils is desirable but not essential.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to -
- The management, implementation, administration and carrying out of building projects including JCT/NEC
- The management and related administration of site based operatives and subcontractors
- General procurement of materials and subcontractors relating to projects being carried out
- The delivery of high quality works within tight timescales and control thereof
- All administration involved with managing building projects e.g.: programming, planning, cost reconciliations, activity tracking and recording etc..
- Implementation of company health & safety procedures on all projects undertaken
- The building of and maintaining strong relationships with clients and their representatives
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated driven individual capable of working on their own initiative, be a good communicator, team player and have a high degree of commercial flair. Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in a contracts manager or similar role with qualifications to minimum HNC/HND or equivalent.
How to Apply - Applicants should apply by sending their CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button