Retail Shop Fitting Assistant Project Manager / Fit-Out DWG AutoCAD Administrator (AWDO-P3268)
Retail Shop Fitting Assistant Project Manager / Fit-Out DWG AutoCAD Administrator that has experience using DWG AutoCAD with excellent administration, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established brand based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
SALARY: Negotiable (depending on experience)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: This role is ideally suited to someone who has gained previous experience as a DWG AutoCAD Administrator/Assistant, preferably in a retail or shop-fit / fit-out environment.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Shop Fitting Assistant Project Manager / Fit-Out DWG AutoCAD Administrator that has experience using DWG AutoCAD with excellent administration, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Retail Shop Fitting Assistant Project Manager / Fit-Out DWG AutoCAD Administrator you will join a very busy and demanding department that is responsible for the entire shop-fitting (including new store development) of the Group's UK and European estate.
As the Retail Shop Fitting Assistant Project Manager / Fit-Out DWG AutoCAD Administrator you will work in a team of 10 and will play a pivotal role in ensuring all aspects of administration/projects are kept up to date as well as undertaking DWG AutoCAD duties.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Retail Shop Fitting Assistant Project Manager / Fit-Out DWG AutoCAD Administrator Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- DWG AutoCAD skills essential
- Must possess strong administration and communication skills
- Must have good all-round IT skills - particularly Microsoft Excel
- Must be conscientious - with an eye for detail
- Must have a proven track record of building strong working relationships
- Must be able to work on own initiative with minimal guidance
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be ambitious and motivated
- Must be results driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Understanding of building construction terminology
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Previous retail background
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Project Manager training qualification (e.g. Prince 2)
HOW TO APPLY
If this job looks ideal and you are looking to further your career in a successful and expanding organisation and you believe you have the necessary skills to join one of the Company's busiest departments then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency