PHP Web Developer
PHP WEB DEVELOPER
£15k - £25k (DOE) 40 hours per week (08:45 - 17:15)
Are you an experienced PHP Web Developer, looking for a creative challenge within a web environment, creating web scripts that link software to web shops for B2B and B2C clients?
Our client is a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company. They make a class leading stock control and order processing software package for high profile companies who include John Lewis, Local Authorities, MOD and the Police Force. The company anticipates a turnover of £6M this year and has over 150 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Professionals, Technical Support and Administration Staff.
- The development of PHP scripts to link the OrderWise software to client web sites.
- Modification of existing scripts as and when required by clients.
- Responding to technical support tickets relating to existing integration scripts and modifying these where necessary.
Knowledge Of The Following Is Required:
- PHP & MySQL experience
- Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento.
- Working with any CMS based systems e.g. WordPress.
- MVC frameworks.
- Hook based architectures.
- Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL and RESTful.
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
You may live within a commutable distance from Lincoln, Scampton, Gainsborough, Retford, Worksop, Newark-on-Trent, Horncastle, Woodhall Spa, Coningsby, Scunthorpe, Mansfield and Boston.
Root2 Recruit is working in partnership with this client and is acting as an employment agency. As part of the application process we will email you further information about the role which includes a brief application form for you to complete.