A Level Maths required!
A Level Maths Teacher Required - Lincoln
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified teacher of A Level Maths to work in a school in Lincoln.
You will be required to teach Maths up to A Level and assignments can be taken on a flexible basis dependent on your availability. We would also look to provide you with a long term position if you are looking for a longer position. The school in question are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to play a full role across the whole curriculum from KS3 to KS5 age. A commitment to academic excellence across the ability range through progressive teaching and learning styles is required.
We are offering excellent rates of pay and you can expect to receive full support from your individual consultant.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience to fulfil the role and are looking to work within a forward thinking and progressive school then please contact Principal Resourcing as soon as possible.
What you will require:
Relevant Qualifications (QTS)
- Strong classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach to Ofsted standards
- The ability to carry out planning and assessment
- A Commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What we offer:
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with many CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.