English teacher required!
URGENT - Work waiting for English Specialists
Do you have a passion for Shakespeare? A love for all things poetic? If you get a real sense of achievement when sharing your knowledge on grammar and comprehension with students and giving a class all you have, then we may have the work available for you…
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint experienced English teachers to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our Grimsby based Secondary Schools. We have a dedicated consultant for Lincolnshire who will work for you to find you the positions and work to suit you. You will be able to complete assignments on a flexible basis. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. We currently are extremely short on all English teachers for both short term and long term assignments and we have local schools waiting to hear from you!
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- NQT's are very welcome to apply.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Ongoing CPD and support with FREE iTOL accredited courses
Principal Resourcing are a local company based right in the heart of Hull, the City of Culture 2017. We have offices in various places around Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.