Children's Care Assistant
Our client is a national provider of high quality complex care at home services for adults and children. They currently have a position for a care assistant to care for a child who has complex care needs. She requires support during evenings, nights and weekends.
You will be supporting our client with their personal care needs and social activities. You will also be supporting with tasks such as:
- Medication Administration
- PEG Feed
- Oxygen over night
- Personal Care
- Moving and Handling
- Desired skills
We are looking for dedicated and conscientious individuals to deliver personalised care that can make an incredible difference to this little girl’s life.
Full training will be given in all aspects of our client's complex care needs.
- Great positive attitude and caring nature
- Previous experience working in care
- Female only due to personal care reasons
Why work for us?
We are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care and we recognise that our employees are integral to doing this. In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full clinical training specific to your client's needs
- Opportunity to work with other clients in the area
- Ongoing professional training and development
- 24/7 emergency on-call
To apply for this position please click "Apply Now" and a member of our recruitment team will be happy to contact you.