Financial Inclusion Officer
5 days left
- Full Time
Mansfield District Council has a unique opportunity available for a Financial Inclusion Officer to join the team. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £20,661 - £24,964 per annum plus essential user car allowance.
As one of the largest employers in the area we offer a wide range of services across the district including housing repairs, parks and green spaces, neighbourhood wardens, environmental health, planning and customer services to name just a few.
We are currently looking for a Financial Inclusion Officer to provide comprehensive money and welfare rights advice to clients within the Mansfield district to maximise their financial inclusion.
What do we look for in a Financial Inclusion Officer?
With considerable experience in a housing environment and/or Benefits Agency, the successful candidate will also have specialist knowledge of relevant Housing Legislation, welfare rights and money advice, welfare reform and current legal requirements regarding Safeguarding Children/Vulnerable Adults and The Children Act.
You will be dealing with challenging situations and will require good investigative and problem solving skills and the ability to negotiate with Creditors on clients behalf.
We offer our Financial Inclusion Officer a fantastic benefits package!
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual performance development scheme
- A minimum of 27 days annual leave in a full year increasing to 34 days after 5 years service. In addition there are 8 public holidays and 2 variable concessionary days
- Flexible working hours
- Discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Childcare vouchers
- Leisure facilities at a reduced rate
- Free, confidential support service to all employees and their families
Closing Date: 19th April, 2017
Interview Date: 12th May 2017
Why not click ‘apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Financial Inclusion Officer.