GRIMSBY - up to 12 months fixed term contract
Our well established international client is seeking a creative, dynamic, Marketing Manager to take charge of their small marketing team. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join one of the area's most prestigious companies and will include overseas travel to attend and set up exhibitions. Reporting to the Trading Director you will be passionate about the creation and delivery of marketing plans, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. Working within this exciting FMCG sector you will have an eye for detail, as well as a particularly strong character to enjoy driving campaigns and projects forward.
- Assist the Trading Director in developing new marketing ideas and longer term international B2B marketing strategy to back the overall strategic plans of the company.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all marketing output is delivered to high quality standards.
- Negotiate the best possible terms with external suppliers whilst maintaining quality and value to all marketing outputs and collateral.
- Produce effective multi-lingual brochures (printed and digital).
- Plan and deliver efficient email marketing campaigns including creation of suitable copy, templates, target lists and analysis of results.
- Write clear, compelling and culturally sensitive copy for print and digital marketing activities
- Proofread prepared copy for grammar, content, consistency, accuracy, cultural sensitivity and translatability.
- Prepare corporate award entries. This includes identifying appropriate stories, researching and sourcing information, collating accurate data, writing content and liaising with external advisors on awards as appropriate.
- Plan and organise effective exhibitions for global tradeshows, including stand design, preparation of pre-show reports, forms and information packs.
- Develop the Marketing team through effective coaching and leadership in line with company core values and behaviours.
- Support the Trading Director to establish the annual marketing budget for the approval of the Executive Board, and ensuring that all activities are kept within budget.
- Experienced with Adobe - in particular InDesign and Photoshop.
- Relevant marketing degree or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and persuasive skills.
- A confident and dynamic personality with a “can do” approach, who loves working within a team, including supporting colleagues and providing necessary training
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Keen eye for detail - with demonstrable proofing and copy writing skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload, including responding well under pressure.
Key Words: Cleethorpes, Humberston, Laceby, Immingham, Brigg, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe, Hull