Full Time Beauty Therapists - Oxford
The 5*Macdonald Randolph Hotel and Spa are looking to recruit new Spa Therapists on a full time basis (including weekend shifts) to join our team in delivering a full range of Elemis treatments.
Working alongside their friendly spa team in the luxurious surroundings of their 4 beautifully lit, tranquil treatment rooms - this is an exciting role for self-motivated ambitious spa therapists.
Spa Therapist Role and Responsibilities
Our Spa Therapists are responsible for ensuring we offer a warm, friendly and professional welcome and deliver the highest levels of service in line with our core company standards. The Spa Therapist will offer a range of professional treatments alongside providing supporting knowledge and retail products to ensure guests obtain maximum benefit from the services we provide.
The successful candidates will be an effective communicator, and someone who is able to demonstrate their ability to work using their own initiative while contributing to the overall success of the Spa team and Hotel.
Spa Therapist Requirements
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent.
- Passion for exceeding guest expectation and customer service to the highest standards
- Demonstrate a welcoming and professional approach to guests
- Immaculate presentation standards
- Previous experience in similar role and luxury environment
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems
- Experience working with Elemis would be a distinct advantage, however full training will be provided
- The Spa is a seven day a week operation so flexibility with weekend and some evening work would be expected
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Macdonald Hotel Group offer a very generous Employer package and benefits and as one of the market leaders in UK hospitality, their mission is to build a business where their guests leave happy and their people stay happy.
- The opportunity to attend training and development programmes to further your career
- Discount on Spa treatments and Retail
- Free meals while on duty
- Discounted rates on Hotel stays
- Discount on food and beverage
- Annual staff and social events
Please apply with full CV as soon as possible.