Monday to Friday 7:30 until 15:30
Salary Meets NMW/NLW
No Experience Necessary
Our client has been an established business to business textile rental operator for over 100 years. They operate in two modern sites in Doncaster and Worksop. Over the years they have gained an excellent reputation for their service, quality and friendly attitude given to their loyal customer base. They have a positive approach to total customer care and are still thriving after over 100 years in the industry.
Due to an ever-expanding customer base, we are looking to recruit 3 new full-time members of staff to join our busy Workwear processing site in Worksop.
The vacancies are for full-time permanent members of staff and are available immediately.
The duties will include:
- Sorting & scanning collected workwear
- Counting & recording quantities received
- Feeding laundry items into machines
- Loading and unloading washing machines & dryers
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults to shift supervisors
- Packing clean garments ready for despatch to customers
- Moving items from one area to another within roll-cages
- Keeping the machines and production areas clean during the shift
- Good team-work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative at work
- Motivation skills
- Keen eye for detail
You will work as part of a small and welcoming team, many of whom have worked at our site for over 10 years - which is a testament to the friendly atmosphere that you will find in our long-established laundry. We will provide full training for the work that you will be expected to perform, although the ability to operate a computer would be an advantage, as computer use is likely to be an aspect of your regular duties.