Nationwide Placements are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our award winning client in the hospitality industry!!
This is an amazing opportunity for the ideal candidate and can offer great career progression and a competitive Salary (depending on experience)!!
Kitchen Assistant responsibilities:
- Aiding in the preparation of food
- Ensuring that best practices are followed for making the maximum impact on sales
- Responsible for keeping kitchens clean
The ideal Kitchen Assistant:
- Previous experience of working in a food preparation environment or kitchen
- Must have some knowledge of different food styling techniques
- A good organiser with high level of creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably, having knowledge of Food Hygiene & Safety or certification
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.