The Coal Authority has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary of £22,000 - £24,000.
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who can support a Chief Executive and Director, analyse data, manage stakeholders and influence business change? We have an exciting opportunity to use your skills and expertise.
Working within the Executive team, this role will predominantly support the Chief Executive and the Director of People and Transformation. Alongside those duties expected of an experienced Executive Assistant, you will also be involved in the day to day running of business change projects.
Responsibilities of our Executive Assistant
- Proactively manage the Chief Executive and Director's time. Maintain email and electronic diaries, manage stakeholders, make travel/accommodation arrangements, process expense claims and any other administrative tasks as they arise
- Act as gatekeeper and first point of contact for the Chief Executive and Director using own initiative to resolve issues and respond to queries as appropriate
- Produce presentation formats as instructed in readiness for meetings
- Effectively communicate and influence both internally and externally, at all levels, maintaining a profession manner that reflects the Authority's values and behaviours
- Acknowledge and deal with correspondence, producing draft responses where possible ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Co-ordinate the submission of timely reports by Heads of Department to the Chief Executive and Director.
- Co-ordinate reporting to the Board and its committees
- To minute a variety of meetings and (whether manuscript/audio/shorthand) in a speedy and accurate manner
- Sign agreed correspondence on behalf of Executives and non-Executives in their absence
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Executives
To become our Executive Assistant you must have
- Strong MS Office and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to support key stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent administrative skills demonstrating attention to detail
- The ability to manage varied tasks and be flexible whilst prioritising your workload
- An interest in HR and experience of business change projects.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Executive Assistant then please click ‘apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Closing date: Friday 28th April 2017