Care Assistant- Residential Care Home - Full Time Days Nights or Bank
You should be an experienced Carer or an individual with a genuine desire to enter the care arena or looking for a new position in an Elderly Care Home in Lessingham near Sleaford.
They offer a full training and induction package including a City and Guilds Verified Care Certificate for those who require it. The successful person will be joining a close-knit, friendly team who offer a quality service
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and providing the requirements for "normal" health and to have insight into the effects on the client and family when continued care is needed.
- To assist the client in any area of his/her daily care needs which they would normally undertake themselves if they were able to do so.
- To participate in holistic caring activities.
- Care for all clients' needs as required with the aim of optimising their independence.
- Read and act on the Care Plans of each client to promote continuity of care.
- To understand the right of the individual to confidentiality.
- Moving and handling, dressing and assisting residents in their daily hygiene and dressing needs.
- Observing and reporting any changes in residents condition
- Report to Senior staff any hazard or unsafe equipment that may be injurious to the health and safety of staff, residents and visitors
- To attend any in-service training arranged as part of staff development and mandatory training, which is a legal requirement
As a Care Assistant it would be desirable to have:
- Previous experience of care work in a Hospital, Care or Nursing Home.
- A Passion for Care of the Elderly
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly