We are seeking a flexible Landscape Gardener to undertake hard and soft landscaping projects as well as undertake routine garden maintenance.
Work times - start at first site at 8.15am and finish at last site at 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Between April and September you are required to work one Saturday per month. October to March start at first site at 8.30am and finish at last site at 4.00pm. You will be required to service sites across the East Midlands.
We're looking for someone with the following skills & attributes:
· The passion and attitude for and delivery of, the highest possible horticultural standards
· Has a good understanding of amenity horticulture and garden landscaping
· The ability to motivate and manage themselves, in a roving brief across a number of sites Although you will be working for the majority of time alongside another team member, a full clean driving licence is still desirable as you may be required to drive a Company vehicle from time to time.
· Nothing less than excellent team working skills
The role will involve
· Routine maintenance of lawns, shrub borders,hedges and pathways to a high standard.
· Participation in landscaping work
The successful applicant will:
· Have proven skills in the delivery of grounds and/or turf care management at gardens or schemes where weekly activity is undertaken during the growing season. Used to using commercial grade equipment e.g. mowers, strimmers etc.
· Ideally hold a PA1 and PA6 Pesticide NPTC Spraying Certificate.
· Ideally experienced in undertaking hard and/or soft landscaping works.
· MUST have the ability to travel to/from Nottingham using own/public transport