Property management and lettings assistant.
- To work as part of a team managing all aspects of tenancies to support the needs of tenants, landlords and Charlestown Student Properties Ltd.
- To handle enquiries, schedule and conduct viewings, process documentation and payments.
- To carry out regular property inspections to assess maintenance needs and recommendations for improvements.
- To take a key role in the planning and performance of the change-over of tenancies.
- To receive and log maintenance requests, liaise with the maintenance team and tenants.
- To carry out property inspections the start and end of each tenancy and conduct movie and move out appointments.
- To be on call for one week in four for keys and minor maintenance requests.