Quality Control Officer
Ashfield District Council has a unique opportunity available for a Quality Control Officer to join the team. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £24,964 - £25,951 per annum plus benefits.
Ashfield District Council is an ambitious and enterprising council committed to maintaining and improving services in challenging financial times. Focused on our residents’ needs and a desire to help shape a positive future for our District, we are improving our performance to ensure we provide value for money. The Council is on a positive journey and over the past five years the Council has successfully improved performance year on year.
What are the responsibilities of the Quality Control Officer?
Working within the Support Services section you will undertake a range of technical inspections/assessments to ensure that a high standard of repairs and maintenance work is completed via a post inspection process. You will also investigate and collate information relating to requests for compensation in relation to Public and Employers liability and provide detailed reports to support your findings.
What do we look for in a Quality Control Officer?
- Working knowledge of building construction.
- Experience of dealing with the public and other outside agencies.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
- Building trade or construction / maintenance qualification.
- Four GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office or other relevant IT related qualification.
- A Current valid driving licence.
We offer our Quality Control Officer a fantastic benefits package!
- LGPS pension
- Discounted online purchasing scheme where employees receive savings on online purchases
- Reduced membership to Ashfield’s Everyone Active leisure centres
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Testing date: 22nd May 2017
Interviews date: 26th May 2017
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Quality Control Officer.
Previous Applicants need not apply