An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team leader to join an established, family owned, cleaning company.
Our client, established in 1883 has been providing critical garment services within the UK for over 30 years and has grown at an impressive rate over the last few decades. With offices in Louth, Skegness and Grantham they have developed a variety of different contractual options offering complete control to their customers for the management of garments.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Cleanroom department on a day-to-day basis, by guiding, supporting and leading the team.
Role responsibilities will include:
- To lead a small team positively whilst supporting and motivating via praise and constructive criticism
- To work closely with other Team Leaders to ensure all areas are working as efficiently as possible
Benefits will include:
- Salary £8.79 ph plus over time opportunities.
- 29 days' annual leave
- Annual PRP bonus
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities and attributes:
- Attention to detail in meeting company and customer quality requirements
- Ability to ensure all staff work to detailed procedures
- Ability to achieve set targets and monitor KPI's
- Good self-motivation, initiative and commitment to the business
- Willing to work flexible hours as and when required
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- IT literate (user control interfaces)
- Good level of spoken and written English
- A sound understanding of safe working practices and ability to ensure these are complied with
You will be hardworking, reliable, organised, and be able to manage a team in a fair but firm style.
- The role will be based in Louth.
You may live within a commutable distance from Market Rasen, Scampton, Lincoln, Hull, Horncastle, Immingham, Mablethorpe, Cleethorpes, Coningsby, Woodhall Spa or Skegness.
Root2 Recruit is working in partnership with this client and is acting as an employment agency. As part of the application process we will email you further information about the role which includes a brief application form for you to complete.