Full time Teacher
Full time Teacher
Eresby School, Eresby Avenue, Spilsby, Lincolnshire PE23 5HU
Required from September 2017
Eresby School is a successful and growing special school catering for pupils with a wide range of Special Educational Needs and has been judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’ on three consecutive inspections. The school is with the David Ross Education Trust.
As an outstanding school, Eresby is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Be a creative and committed practitioner from a special or mainstream background
- Be reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Believe passionately about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Commit to their own professional development
- Have excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision.
In return we can offer:
- A school with high expectations and commitment to continued improvement
- A positive caring and happy atmosphere
- Hardworking supportive and effective colleagues
- A commitment to your professional development
Please contact Dawn Hunt, School Business Manager for further details and an application pack by clicking apply.
Closing date noon on Monday 15 May 2017.
‘The staff team create an excellent environment for learning. This attention to detail results in an outstanding education for the pupils’
‘Pupils are at the heart of all decisions made by leaders and staff at the school. Pupils, staff and parents work brilliantly together in order to make the very best of all opportunities.’’ Ofsted January 2016
The Eresby School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS is required for this post.