Domiciliary Support Worker
Domiciliary Support Worker
Salary: up to £8.50 per hour
Nottinghamshire: Eastwood, Clifton, Hucknall, Keyworth, Kinoulton & More.
Are you passionate about caring for others and enjoy meeting new people? If so we would like to hear from you!
Our client is an established care company in the Nottingham City & Nottinghamshire area, they provide Support and care at home for the elderly and disabled.
They are a friendly customer focused company, who strives to offer a first class service.
They offer a wide range of care and support to individuals in their own homes, supporting them to live their lives in a way that is meaningful to them, while increasing independence.
Due to their company expanding, they have fantastic opportunities available and are looking for caring reliable and highly motivated people to further support their established customer focused team.
They have opportunities available for reliable and friendly individuals to join them throughout the Nottingham City & Nottinghamshire area.
In return, they offer:
- Competitive salary of up to £8.50 per hour
- Mileage payment
- Various contracts, including guaranteed hours
- Various working hours available
- Paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive company induction programme
- Ongoing free training, development & supervision which you are paid to attend
- Opportunity to complete QCF Health and Social Care qualifications
- Supported professional development & excellent prospects for career progression.
- Regular work with service users, so you can provide continuity of care and support
- Supporting those without experience to take their first step into social care
The position requires home care delivery and making a real difference to the well-being of their individuals in their own home.
The successful Domiciliary Support Worker will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care and support to customers including washing and bathing, including assisting to take medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping, preparing and cooking meals
- Providing specialized care for customers with more complex needs, if required
The successful Domiciliary Support Worker will have:
- Good communication skillsGenuine care for others and an attentive nature
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A willingness & the flexibility to work various shifts over 7 days including weekends & bank holidays
- Ability to understand what the role entails
- Be willing to work towards QCF in Health & Social Care
- Ability to follow instructions
- The commitment to maintain their high standards of care & support
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
Previous care experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
It is desirable that applicants hold a current full driving license, valid to drive in the UK and access to their own transport daily. Although work is available for walkers and those who do not drive, so your applications are also welcome.
Please apply online to be considered for the role of Domiciliary Support Worker
This role may suit people who have experience in: Domiciliary Carer, Support Worker, Care Worker, Health Carer, Care Assistant, Community Care Assistant, Personal Care Assistant, Personal Assistant.