Hotel Manager / Restaurant Manager - Lifestyle Opportunity
- Full Time
Job Title: Bed and Breakfast General Manager
Salary: Salary Negotiable - 2 Bedroom Apartment included in Remuneration
Location: Near Sleaford, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company owns a collection of boutique Bed and Breakfast Hotels across the Lincolnshire countryside providing a customer-focused experience for all guests staying with them. Based around some world-famous golf courses, their high quality hotels are very popular with both casual guests and professionals. They're renowned for their quality and great customer care - 65% of the business they do is repeat business - customer happiness is paramount to the work they do.
They now have a truly unique opportunity for the right candidate to join their team to manage a new 12 suite Bed and Breakfast they're opening near Sleaford, Lincolnshire. You will be expected to uphold the company's values but will be given opportunity to develop the Hotel in your own way with guidance from the senior team.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and responding to bookings and other hotel enquiries.
- Dealing with Complaints.
- Cooking Breakfast with potential scope for Lunch and Dinner (to be discussed).
- Dealing with booking requests from external sources such as Booking and Late Rooms.
- Providing only the best Customer Care for all guests.
- Keeping accommodation clean, tidy, and up to company standards.
- Managing and directing staff appropriately to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Previous knowledge and experience of the hospitality industry.
- Excellent grasp of the English language - both written and spoken
- Strong understanding of customer satisfaction and guest care in the hospitality industry.
- Significant room for development.
- Flexibility with the development of the Hotel.
- Opportunity for profit-share scheme with future development of the restaurant for the right candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; General Manager, Hotel General Manager, Business Manager, Area Hotel Manager, Hotel Manager, Hotel Coordinator, Regional Hotel Coordinator, Hotel Director, Hotel Coordinator, Hotel Director, People Management, Hotel Management, General Manager, Hotel Property Management, Restaurant Supervisor, Catering Manager, Chef, Head Chef, Cook, Kitchen Manager, Catering Manager, Sous Chef, Experienced Chef, Qualified Chef, Head Cook, Senior Chef, Executive Chef, Senior Cook, Experienced Cook, Restaurant Manager, Floor Supervisor, Restaurant Coordinator, Restaurant Team Leader, 5 Star Restaurant Manager, Catering Services Manager, Restaurant Management, Hotel Head Chef may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Hotel Manager / Restaurant Manager - Lifestyle Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly