Procurement Business Partner
The Coal Authority has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Business Partner to join their team based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a highly competitive salary of £30,283-£42,160.
Do you want to help transform procurement? If so, a great opportunity to make a difference and support our commercial growth plan
As our Procurement Business Partner you will provide a comprehensive, business focussed procurement and commercial service, ensuring that best value for money is achieved. This is an exciting and challenging procurement role in our Procurement team.
Responsibilities of our Procurement Business Partner:
- Working as a partner within our operations team to support the delivery of construction projects
- Providing expert advice on all aspects through the complete procurement lifecycle
- Designing commercial contracts
- Representing us at Supplier and Contract Management meetings
- Identifying and delivering opportunities to transform procurement
Qualifications and skills required to become our Procurement Business Partner:
- Experience in procurement and supplier management from previous roles
- A proven track record in delivering successful projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to manage and prioritise a high-volume workload
- Professionally qualified in Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Relevant post qualification experience
- Experience of managing and prioritising multiple procurement projects
- Knowledge of Procurement best practice
- Experience of Supplier Relationship Management
- Good negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of UK and EU legislation
Why join us?
When it comes to finding and keeping the best people, we make sure we’ve got plenty to offer you in return. We want our people to feel great about coming to work and we hope we give them every reason to go the extra mile. That’s why along with the scope to develop new skills and have an exciting and satisfying career, we also offer -
- Civil Service Pension Scheme - a new employee earning between £22,501- £45,000 will pay 5.45% of their Monthly Gross Basic Salary into their pension and we will pay 20.9% plus any contributions from the HMRC
- Generous holiday allowance of 27.5 days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time - our core hours are 10.00am-12.00pm and 2.00pm-4.00pm but the hours either side can be worked flexibly. You can also earn an extra 6 days holiday a year through our flexi system
- Flexibility to work from home
- Family friendly initiatives, including a childcare voucher scheme
- Health friendly initiatives, including ‘Cycle to work’ scheme and an annual ‘MOT’ medical
- Free parking on site
- Free 24-hour counselling and information service for you and your family
As well as the great benefits and incentives, once you start, you’ll get an induction into the business and time to spend with our teams to find out everything you need to know about our journey so far.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Procurement Business Partner then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!