Vehicle Service Technician
Do you have:
A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum, in Motor Vehicle Engineering? Or, NVQ Level 2 in Motor Vehicle Engineering and 5 years + experience. Previous Workshop experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful family-owned Motor Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Service Technician to join our team in Lincoln.
Who are we looking for?
As a rapidly expanding family-owned Motor Group, we are constantly looking for experienced and talented vehicle service Technicians to help us achieve outstanding customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2) as minimum
- Previous Workshop experience
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
What will I be responsible for?
As a Vehicle Service Technician, you will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Making sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed
- Ensuring that paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
- Analysing, diagnosing and road testing vehicles are also critical parts of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers' expectations.
Rewards & Benefits
When you join Pentagon as Technician, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
If you are an experienced Technician or Mechanic looking for your next challenge, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.