A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to work in a small friendly team. You will be working closely with the Managing Director and Marketing Manager to achieve company growth objectives.
You will target existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally and through colleagues:
- Manage key accounts, developing and maintaining business relationships whilst ensuring client satisfaction
- Generate new business avenues
- Identify and peruse new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
- Responding to tenders - researching, formulating and compiling the necessary information required in order to pitch for the business
- Liaising closely with the various internal departments to ensure all client requirements are met and exceeded where possible
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the technical products with the support of colleagues and in-house training
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate in-depth sales and marketing technique. Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of working within the blue-light, security or CCTV sector (not essential)
About The Company
Our client is a small company based in Bingham. Their main product range focuses on covert operations and high-tech policing. They also aim to provide security solutions to Crime Prevention Agencies, Charities, The Voluntary Sector and trade distributors. They have a strong link with Technical Support Units, the Police, Government Agencies, and Private Investigators.
The successful candidate's main focus would be the Technical Support Units of several police forces around the UK. These departments source and deploy high-end surveillance equipment, so an interest in technology would be an advantage.
To apply for the Sales Executive based in Bingham, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter by using the apply button provided.