Care Assistant/Support Worker
Join a growing care team, who take pride in improving others' lives by delivering care to them in their own homes.
On offer is an award winning training programme and access to high qualifications within the Health and Social Care industry.
Care Assistant/Support Workers are required, both full and part time positions for either/both; day, evening & alternative weekend shifts.
Immediate Interviews - 20+ Vacancies Available.
The Successful Care Assistant/Support Worker must have their own transport for traveling from client to client locations.
Area's include; Nottingham North, Underwood, Selston, Jacksdale, Westwood, Binsley and surrounding areas.
* Flexible Hours
* Guaranteed shifts
* Travel time included in rota
* Rewarding career
* Free company uniform
* Free company work mobile phone
* Paid mileage
* Paid induction
* DBS administration completed by Direct Health on your behalf
* Opportunity to complete Level2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Career Progression within the company
* Ability to want to help others and make a difference to people lives
* Ability to understand and follow instructions and policies
* Able to take part in training
* Willingness to learn
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Care and Support Worker/Assistant role, please click 'Apply' today or call us 03300 244919
Please keep in mind if you are suitable for this position you will be contacted within the first 48 hours of applying via telephone or email.
Remember to send us your up-to-date contact details in your covering CV/Message!