Founded in 1965, our client has been providing services to industry for over 50 years offering excellence in machining and fabrication solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers from a broad spectrum of industries. Right now, our client is looking for Time Served Turner/Machiniststo join the team at their location in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
As the title of the role implies, our client is looking for experienced Turner/Machinists that must have:
- Experience of manual vertical (3’ - 12’) and horizontal borers.
- A strong machining background.
- A minimum of 5year’s experience.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Willingness to follow all health and safety regulations
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Positive can do approach with good communication skills.
- Ensure workshop is clean and tidy.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintain an awareness of company Quality Assurance requirements.
If you feel that you fit the role that our client is looking for and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.