The Vale Academy
Permanent / Term time only
Salary: Grade D, point 17 – 19 (£17,772 - £18,746)
To start as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and hard-working D&T Technician to join our Academy Team at an exciting stage in our journey as we aspire to become an outstanding Delta Trust Academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of supervising students in a school setting.
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Have GCSE English and Maths or equivalent, together with sound ICT skills would be an advantage
- Be smart and professional in appearance.
- Be flexible and be able to work in an autonomous fashion
- Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able and willing to work across all of the material areas in the Art, Design and Technology faculty: Resistant Materials, Product Design, Textiles, Food, Electronics and Art and Design.
Delta Academies Trust is committed to pursuing the very best for every student to ensure that “no individual is left behind.”
You will be joining an ambitious, committed and hardworking team who are passionate about the difference we can make to our young people, staff, families and the wider community.
Visits to the Academy are welcome. Please contact Kathryn Tucker 01652 294511.
Closing Date: Tuesday 23 May 2017 at 12 noon
An application pack can be downloaded by clicking apply or by contacting our recruitment team on 0345 196 0095
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.