£8 - £10 ph + OT - 7.30 am - 4.00 pm
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced mechanical fitters, or enthusiastic amateurs, to join our well established client who are one of the UK's leading manufacturers of agricultural crop sprayers. Working within a small, friendly, team, reporting to the Team Leader, you will have a keen eye for detail and love solving problems quickly and effectively.
You will probably enjoy stripping cars down, restoring machinery or have a passion for anything mechanical.
- Preparation and assembly of agricultural components
- Use of hand and air tools in a safe manner
- Working to high standards and tight deadlines
- Self motivated
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of concentration
- Relevant qualification would be desirable (HND Engineering, NVQ Level 2/3 Engineering)
- Understanding of engineering drawings would be useful
- Previous agricultural fitting experience would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company who, as well as having a healthy UK client base, export worldwide.
Key Words: Woodhall Spa, Horncastle, Coningsby, Lincoln, Louth, Boston, Sleaford