Events and Programme Manager
The South Ormsby Estate are looking for an Events and Programme Manager to run activities across the estate and help them to create the best farming estate in the world.
Job Title - Events and Programme Manager
Location - South Ormsby, Lincolnshire
Salary - Competitive base salary + bonus package.
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife. The new custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy. Building upon a historic past and using the latest technology their vision is to create the best place to invest, work, live, play and retire to.
We have an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute Events and Programme Manager to create, implement and coordinate an extensive programme of events across the estate. These may include a variety of food/walking festivals, small events and conservation masterclasses.
Supporting the newly appointed Commercial Manager, you will also help new businesses on the estate to establish their operations and assist existing businesses with ongoing projects to improve productivity. In addition, you will be responsible for recruiting and mobilising a large team of estate volunteers, engaging them in various activities and events.
At all times, the goal is to enhance and develop the local community and economy with people working on the estate also living on the estate. The plan is to turn the village into a working village, all year round.
Events and Programme Manager - Skills & experience required
- Ideally experienced in a similar event planning and management role
- Strategic approach to business partnerships to maximise returns
- Ability to negotiate 3rd party contracts on behalf of estate businesses
- Personable and an excellent communicator at all levels
- Well organised & disciplined with excellent project management skills
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and assertive.
- Able to lead and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Assuming responsibility for all health and safety, sub-contractors and suppliers.
To submit your CV and cover letter in confidence for this excellent Events and Programme Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.