- Full Time
Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry that work on sites all over the UK and due to constant expansion of the company, our client is currently looking for someone with a keen eye for detail is a must as they are looking for a welder to join their workshop on a full time basis.
- Must be TIG qualified.
- Be confident in all processes involving fabrication and related machinery, such as press brakes and cutting equipment.
- Be flexible to work variable hours, to include frequent work outside regular hours and Saturdays.
- Be prepared to work away from home where required (overnight accommodation and meal allowance is provided)
- Be a coded welder
- Driving Licence
- Fabricate components by analysing requirements, welding parts.
- Maintain safe work environment
Job Type: - Permanent
Required licence or certification: - Drivers Licence
So if you feel that you meet our client’s requirements then why not send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly