Front End Web Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
£17k - £25k (doe)
Own Transport Essential
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer to join our client's busy, energetic and growing web team. Are you an experienced Frontend Web Developer looking for a technical challenge within a web development environment?
Is a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system for over 10,000 users from many different sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces.
The team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking the company to its next phase of growth.
The company currently turns over £7m and has over 165 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby, near Lincoln. Great potential for career progression.
What the role involves:
- The development of PHP scripts linking our client's software to their client's eCommerce web sites and modifying existing integrations as and when required by clients
- Develop custom extensions for a PHP shopping cart
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects and integrations
- Respond to technical support tickets relating to existing integration scripts and modifying these where necessary
- Collaborate with internal departments to gather requirements and develop website integrations fulfilling unique customer requirements
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications
- HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS
- Responsive and mobile design
- Bootstrap CSS framework
- A keen eye for detail
- A good understanding of UX /UI concepts
- Ability to work to dead lines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a positive 'can do' attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce.
- Working with any open source PHP platforms e.g. WordPress
- Experience of the Photoshop suite (not for designing)
- Hook based architectures
- Laravel framework
- Blade and Smarty templating
- 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday)
- 30 minute lunch break with morning and afternoon breaks
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- 3 weeks paid tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible modern and friendly working environment with free parking
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
Key words: web developer, lincoln, saxilby, newark, lincolnshire, gainsborough
Apply for Front End Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly