Salary: Up to £26,325 plus company car (starting salary subject to experience and qualifications)
Permanent - 36.25 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for an Assistant Surveyor on behalf of their client, a leading social housing provider based in Boston.
Working for one of the largest housing organisations in the Midlands with over 19,000 homes, as Assistant Surveyor you will oversee the repairs and maintenance services within a defined area.
Working as part of the Housing Directorate you will assist the Regional Property Manager and Project Surveyor with the operational delivery of service contracts, repairs and planned works to properties owned and managed by the Group.
The role will include:
- Ensuring that works meets agreed quality requirements and achieve value for money
- Managing external contractors
- Contributing to the overall operation of the Group and embracing the corporate vision and company values
- Championing the Property Services team
As a successful team player, you will have:
- A track record of delivering fantastic results
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a good role model.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company car, generous leave entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and a commitment to training and development.
This role could suit a trainee or someone new to housing and surveying. A previous knowledge of social housing would help.
Closing Date: 10th July 2017
Interview Date: 25th July 2017
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.