An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join a leading provider of safety management.
Our client, established in 1989, are a leading provider of Health, Safety, Construction and Employment Consultancy Services in the East Midlands. Friendly staff working in modern offices based in Boston.
- To provide a high quality administrative service.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out all traditional administrative duties within an office environment
- Assisting the consultants in scheduling appointments
- Being the first point of call to existing and potential customers
Benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- 22 days' annual leave rising to 27
- Free parking
- Modern working offices
- A team player with strong administrative experience working in an office environment along with a professional telephone manner. High attention to detail is also required for this role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Ability to communicate and interact with staff at all levels and work under pressure while maintaining efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to prioritise work effectively;
- A ‘can do attitude' to support with document production and uploading to our website;
- Ability to work independently as well as under direction to identify and resolve problems; and
- Flexible approach with the ability to respond to changing demands and take on additional responsibilities as required.
You will be hardworking, organised, be able to manage your work load and very personable to fit into a small office environment.
- The role will be based in Boston
Key Words: Administration, Administrator, Boston, Sleaford, Coningsby