Recruitment & Community Networker
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Recruitment & Community Networker in the East Bridgford area of Nottingham, to join an outstanding Home Care Provider. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a job where they can really make a difference! You will be working for a bespoke, companionship service who pride themselves on providing quality care to older people within their own homes.
As Recruitment & Community Networker you will ensure only the best Home Carers are recruited through innovative marketing and community based strategies. Your duties will include:
- Researching, identifying, contacting and approaching sources for Home Carer referrals
- Conducting interviews and making decisions on hiring
- Completing all relevant pre-employment checks
- Research, schedule and execute regular community marketing events
- Building relationships within the local community
- Create and maintain all employment records
- Manage and schedule all other training including formal induction requirements
- Monitor compliance for all legislation relating to employment and health & safety
What experience do you need as Recruitment & Community Networker?
- Enthusiastic and professional team player with an ability to work on own initiative
- 3 years' experience of an office environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Familiarity with social media, especially Facebook
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Able to research and understand the markets requirements
- Qualified in health and social care level NVQ 2 is desirable
- Being a car driver is essential
What are the benefits?
- Salary £20,000
- Cash health plan membership after a qualifying period
- Being part of a highly motivated, dynamic team within a growing organisation
Don't worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!