Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
£Excellent dependent on experience.
Our client, a new and exciting Hair Salon that opened earlier this year, is committed to making their Customers look and feel amazing, so they choose The Salon above all others and keep coming back time and time again. This is an exciting opportunity for Senior Hair Stylists with the necessary experience to join an exceptional team aiming to be the best in the area.
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Carrying out client consultations
- Providing the full range of services offered within the salon
- Providing support and mentoring to junior stylists and apprentices as required
- Maintaining client records in the salon management software app
- Maintaining a safe, healthy and clean working environment
- Advising clients on suitable retail products available in store
- Monitoring and reporting stock levels
- Qualifications - Ideally NVQ Level 3 (but will consider experienced level 2 stylists)
- Minimum 2 years' experience since qualifying
- Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
- Able to work to consistently high standards within commercial times
- Good team player
- Willing to learn and undertake further training as required
- Professional attitude to colleagues and clients
- Creative, with a passion for fashion and trends in hair & beauty fashion and trends
· Available to work Saturdays
Hours will be Tuesday to Saturday (inclusive) with late opening on Thursday and Friday to enhance the client experience. For employed staff they offer ongoing training as required, a pension scheme and discretionary bonuses based on individual and salon performance.
Keywords: Hair Dresser, Senior Hair Dresser, Hair Stylist, Louth, Market Rasen, Grimsby, Spilsby, Alford, Cleethorpes, hairdresser