5 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser to join our Buying and Merchandising team for a fixed term of up to 8 months. You will deliver sales and profitability by managing and optimising the ranges through effective pre-season planning and in-season trading.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Controlling stock levels by creating WSSI plans and forecasts for sales, stock and OTB and related intake.
• Managing intake by effectively managing the supply base.
• Planning department space and controlling options – ranged and bought.
• Producing range level analysis and comparisons to LY and plan.
• Supporting range planning, working alongside the Buyers to agree options counts, line ROS and volumes are within OTB limits.
• Managing markdowns and promotions, owning and controlling the net achieve margin.
• Analysing weekly sales and stocks along with ROS data to manage replenishment of continuity lines and bestsellers.
• Driving the SPF and PPF performance of departments by analysing space and proposing actions.
• Managing and developing the Merchandise Assistant.
You will have the ability to analyse data, work under pressure to meet deadlines, work on your own initiative and as part of a team. Good IT skills and proficiency in the use of Excel are a must, as is a full driving licence, as multi-site travel is a requirement of the role.
Hours are 38.75 per week worked on 5 days out of 7 between Sunday and Saturday. You should be able to offer a flexible approach to working times and days, with the ability to work additional days if required.
Please quote reference A0703 when applying for this vacancy.
Applicants should complete an Oldrids application form and return it to their employer adviser at their local Jobcentre Plus. Application forms are available from http://www.oldrids.co.uk/Documents/PDFs/jobapp.pdf
Please note if you have not heard within 4 weeks of the closing date you have not been one of those selected for interview on this occasion.
Apply for Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly