Cash & Banking Analyst
Cash & Banking Analyst (Job ID: 37630)
The Cash & Banking Analyst will support all daily time critical cash and banking activities for Business Units in the UK, Europe. Asia and the Middle East. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the payment of vendor invoices, collecting customer cash receivables and chasing overdue debt, plus reconciling more that 100 bank accounts across 7 currencies.
Responsibilities may include:
- Daily review of invoices approved for payment, submission to the bank and reconciliation of Host-to-Host transmissions. Ad-hoc manual payments.
- Creation and submission of daily direct collection instructions to the bank.
- Posting customer cash payments received directly into the bank and chasing overdue customer receivables.
- Acting as cash collector for UK Marketing, liaising with customers, Credit Analysts, Treasury and Customer Business Partners.
- Bank account and general ledger reconciliations.
- Production of Treasury cash forecasts and daily reporting.
- Maintaining procedure documentation for key tasks.
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Computer literate, especially Excel.
- Experience of working in a cash management and/or accounting function.
- Team contributor, experienced in cross-function and remote location working.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Team player but also able to manage own workload with focus on key daily tasks.
- Hardworking with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to prioritise critical tasks being aware of controls and constraints.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- SAP experience would be advantageous.
Click to apply