SAP Enterprise Lead
SAP Enterprise Lead (Job ID: 37665)
The SAP Enterprise Lead will report to the Humber IT Lead. This position manages the delivery of support of the SAP modules, Web Apps and Information Delivery to Refining, Marketing & Commerical in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific (EMEAP) customers to drive exceptional business results. The incumbent will provide direction and control for global SAP processes and procedures through strategic internal and external partnerships that balance individual business interest with a global vision to create innovative functional solutions that promote operational excellence. The position will receive functional guidance from the SAP Director.
Responsibilities may include:
- EMEAP support of SAP modules for production user and implementation teams.
- Coordination of the EMEAP SAP monthly financial closing
- Coordination of EMEAP functional integration regression testing
- Managerial direction to 7 SAP global module experts, one Web Analyst and one Information Delivery/Analytics Analyst
- Administrative responsibility for Enterprise Solutions (ES) EMEAP Team, including performance reviews, salary administraion and promotions.
- Budgeting responsibility for ES EMEAP Team.
- Development of global technology enablers and leveraging of SAP footprints
- Key resource for the SAP Production Services team on difficult problems across a wide range of topics.
- Resolves customer operational issues.
- A relevant Computer Science/ IT related degree or relevant IT experience.
- Extensive global SAP and hands on experience across the SAP modules.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to work with internal and external customers across a wide variety of disciplines.
- Exceptional planning and organisational abilities to prioritise and deliver team and personal assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple agendas and make smart, information decisions.
- Talent to coach employees and other to exploit their abilities, recognise the need for development opportunities and motivate people to develop themselves.
- Ability to assess trends (internal and external) that are important to the direction of the company, balance the interest of all stakeholders and build relationships with customers/partners that drive excellent business results for the company.
- Analytical and problem solving ability – capable of researching unstructured business problems and defining solutions.
- A real ‘can do’ approach and willingness to deliver excellent results every day.
- Engenders trust and confidence
- Able to influence individuals and groups
- Create an environment of inclusiveness and foster communication
Click to apply