- Full Time
This Independent Lettings, Property Management and Property Investment business is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Property Manager for their Nottingham branch.
Your responsibilities will include all aspects of property management for the branch including dealing with maintenance issues from initial enquiry, through to completion, conducting property inspections and arranging safety certificates.
You will either
- already have experience of property management and be able to take on a senior role within the branch or
- have some experience within lettings and want to specialise in property management, taking advantage of full training in all aspects of the job.
Reasons to join this Company
- 10-year track record within Lettings and Property Management.
- A service designed around their tenants needs.
- An open, fun and professional place to work.
- Track record of promoting from within.
- Looking for ambitious people who are serious about their careers.
- Continued training and development.
- You will be encouraged to contribute your ideas within a company that is determined to continue to improve and expand.
- An opportunity to become a key member of the team and build your career within the business.
Experience and attributes required
- You will have previous experience in lettings.
- You must have a strong focus on customer service to ensure that both tenants and landlords receive exceptional service and the branch continues to grow through recommendations.
- Well organised, with the initiative to resolve problems.
- Thrive in a busy environment.
- You will have a driving license and your own car.
Basic salary is to £19,000, depending on experience, plus £2000 bonus.
The working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with some weekend working during busy periods.
All applications in the strictest confidence