RFID Technical Sales Executive
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is the UK's largest manufacturer of machine issued tickets for the car park and transit industries and a leader in the provision of machine issued paper tickets and smart and RFID tickets and cards throughout Europe and North America. They have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and professional Technical Sales Executive to help drive their business forward, based in Boston, Lincolnshire UK. Our client is happy to accept applications from anywhere in the UK with the option of working remotely as long as you can attend monthly sales meetings and have RFID experience.
They are looking for a Technical Sales Executive with previous RFID experience. Good knowledge of antennas and chips and an understanding of the Print Industry would be highly desirable.
In return you will benefit from a salary of GBP40k per annum plus bonuses (OTE GBP7.5k), plus a car allowance of approximately GBP5k per annum
- Developing the RFID Solution Sales
- Working with the Technical team on product development
- Developing the Card Personalisation Business
- Supporting other companies in the Group with RF opportunities.
Scope of work:
Use of technology and relevant machinery to ensure effective service delivery to all internal and external customers.
The business is focused on range of products sectors related to either RFID or smart chip applications including
- Transport Ticketing - More transit companies around the world are moving to smart ticketing as they upgrade their current paper or magnetic systems i.e. UK Railways, New York Transit, Sydney etc.
- Brand Protection - Building on the experience of supplying a total RFID solution we would look to introduce this to similar application in the brand protection market.
- Retail - As more retail outlets look to follow the M&S lead by introducing stock control systems in their stores we have a potential new product for the market using the technology developed in house for RF label system.
- Ribbons - We need to expand our current business to help them as they will be moving forward with the technology in their market sectors and we can offer new systems and consumables.
Our industry experience coupled with our personal approach helps us quickly understand your needs and find a suitable candidate to fit your specific requirements.