£Competitive salary (DOE)
Are you an experienced Draughtsman looking for your next challenge?
Our client, a Bespoke Design & Manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Draughtsman to boost their team. Their impressive portfolio encompasses Structural Steelwork / Staircases / Architectural Steelwork and Balustrades.
Join this friendly team and be challenged, working on a variety of projects from concept to completion.
The role will involve Site surveying, holding client meetings and Liaising with Engineers / Architects, therefore you will need good site survey skills along with client liaison skills.
You will also have the ability to produce and develop general arrangement drawings for client and / or design team, leading to the production of full fabrication drawings for manufacture.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Strong working experience
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD (2014 light)
- Be open minded, an excellent team player, with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to show initiative and commitment
- Confident in managing workload and timescales
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and have use of a vehicle
- Experience in using TEKLA structure software is an advantage but not essential
This is an office based role but there will be the requirement for travel - 80% of the work is around the London area therefore you will be required to travel to London as and when the need arises.
Keywords: Newark, Gainsborough, Woodhall Spa, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Draughtsman, Design, designer, Structural draughtsman, architectural draughtsman, CAD, Architecture, architectural, AutoCAD, TEKLA