IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to fill our vacancy for an IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join our growing team, based in Washingborough, to continue providing outstanding and dedicated support to our clients.
- Provision of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT Helpdesk Support, both remotely and on customer sites
- Provide high quality and professional IT support focused on excellent customer service
- Resolve client’s issues efficiently and in a timely manner, meeting all SLAs
- Contribute to team effectiveness and environment, including knowledge sharing and areas of expertise
- Continue to provide LCS’ services into the educational and commercial sectors
- Provide high quality and professional IT services focussed on excellent customer service
- Have a direct input and influence on the future development of LCS
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Previous experience of delivering IT helpdesk support to businesses (essential), and into schools (desirable)
- Practical experience of Microsoft desktop operating systems, predominantly Windows 7 and Windows 10 (essential), and Microsoft server operating systems including Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 (desirable)
- Working experience of supporting Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365 Administration, Group Policy Management, DHCP, DNS, NAT, PAT, IP routing and Hyper-V (essential)
- Proficient in hardware support and configuration of PCs, laptops, servers, printers, scanners, routers, wireless communication devices and network switches (essential)
- Support experience of Apple products including iMacs, iPads, iPhones and MacBooks (beneficial)
- Experienced in customer service and technical support environments (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, when interacting with colleagues, suppliers, external support companies and end-users of varying technical ability (essential)
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently (essential)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines (essential)
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle (desirable)
- Attention to detail and a thorough approach
- Friendly and professional telephone manner (An absolute must!)
If you like what you’ve read and want to find out more then please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com telling us why you’re the perfect person for this job.