£Competitive salary (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join a leading company that specialise in the design and manufacture of atmospheric & fog machines for the entertainment and security industry.
Join this friendly team in Louth and be part of a very successful and established business that employs 30,000 employees globally.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for purchasing and maintaining stock to budget or less and ensuring all parts are in stock, ensuring that the planned work schedule is achieved daily.
- Report all changes in purchased items to the relevant departments
- Liaise with the Quality Department ensuring the highest standard of quality is maintained on all purchased parts.
- Constantly monitor the delivery performance, cost and quality of suppliers
- Check that purchase orders, delivery quantities and prices are correct.
- Ensure all purchase orders, delivery quantities and prices match the invoices received from suppliers.
- Maintain purchasing and supplier data in the ERP system.
- Liaise with R&D and support to source new materials.
- Work with global suppliers and organize transportation of materials
The ideal Purchasing Coordinator, will have previous purchasing experience in a similar environment. You will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills, have Excellent system/process knowledge and be capable of handling multiple priorities to a specified deadline
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Supply chain management is advantageous
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Currently Microsoft Dynamics AX)
Key words: purchasing, coordinator, ERP, Louth, Horncastle, Grimsby
Apply for Purchasing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly