WORKING HOURS: 09:00 - 16:30 Mon - Fri (Some flexibility maybe required)
THE COMPANY: We are a structural Fire Protection company based in Cardiff at the forefront of its industry. R Lewis & Co (UK) Ltd offers their services across the UK and maintains their top level within the industry through training and accreditations and investing heavily in their staff.
Due to company growth we are seeking to employ an experienced Accounts Administrator with strong organisational and communication skills, and an excellent work ethic.
THE ROLE: Accounts Administrator
- Checking and processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Checking and processing expense claims/receipts
- Collating hours/mileage information for payroll using and online clocking system and vehicle trackers
- Maintaining holiday/absence records
- Other adhoc duties to support the Finance and Management team
- Experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with high attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Enthusiastic personality who enjoys the challenge of a multi-tasking role
This role would suit a team player who likes to be kept busy. Someone who works well on their own initiative, however, is equally happy to ask for support if required. Immediate start available.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Central location with free parking
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly