Primary Teacher required for Lincoln Schools
- Flexible Hours
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a permanent position in Lincoln and surrounding areas?
Are you an NQT looking for a permanent position?
Are you creative and do you have strong classroom management skills?
Supply Desk currently have a vacancy for a KS1 Class Teacher with a fantastic Primary School in Lincoln
The school are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is an outstanding, motivated and skilful Teacher with an excellent understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
• Has a desire to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire the minds of your pupils
• Has the dedication to work in partnership with families and professionals to provide appropriate support for all children.
You must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• The eligibility to work in the UK
• A current DBS or be willing to apply for one
• Two suitable references covering the last two years
You will need to be an NQT or an experienced primary trained teacher who holds QTS and has experience of teaching in the UK.
You will be joining a vibrant team who are professional, hardworking and supportive with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further. The students are enthusiastic and willing to learn and are proud of their learning environments.
For more information, please contact Whitney on or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to