Turbine Efficiency deliver overhaul and maintenance programs for Light Industrial Gas Turbines, currently the SGT 100, SGT 200 and SGT 300 product range, and pride ourselves on delivering quality customer service with a flexible approach that deals with customer needs.
Due to continued growth Turbine Efficiency are searching for an experienced Turbine Technician to be based at our facility in Witham St Hughes. This role will support the overhaul, repair and service of turbine equipment, working to the required quality standards and within planned timescales.
Areas of responsibility
- Strip, clean, inspect and rebuild of turbine equipment as directed by the Workshop Supervisor (Primarily the “Ruston “range of TA, TB, SGT100, SGT200, SGT300). This could include Engine, Gear boxes, pumps etc and associated equipment from a Gas Turbine Package.
- Understanding of the operation of a Gas Turbine package with the ability to strip, inspect and re build assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- The ability to understand engineering drawings and schematics.
- Familiar with standard and special tooling necessary with equipment overhaul.
- Assist with the compilation inspection reports by providing information and recording it where necessary.
- Comply with workshop procedures whilst ensuring all associated documentation is accurately completed i.e. disassembly, assembly and test operational procedures and all associated work packs.
- Complete assessment of product equipment performance and provide recommendations.
- Ensure processes and actions are completed and communicated effectively to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Ensure all work is completed on time, safely and within budget to the satisfaction of the company.
- Comply with health and safety procedures within the workshop.
- Provide support and assistance to the Workshop Supervisor where required.
- You will possess technical understanding within gas turbine principles and overhaul programs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Turbine Technician.
- Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in a mechanical discipline.
- Ability to interpret written procedures in a methodical manner.
- Well organised with strong communication skills.
If you feel that you can meet these requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding position then please send a copy of your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Apply for Turbine Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly