FABRICATOR / WELDER
£Competitive salary (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced fabricator to join an already established team in a long standing company based in central Lincoln. Used to working with architectural or structural steelwork (or willing to be re-trained) you can be assured of career progression and personal development. The client, a bespoke design and manufacturing company with an impressive portfolio of clients, design structural steelwork, staircases and architectural steelwork.
- Fully Qualified - City & Guilds / NVQ trained or time served.
- Ability to read technical fabrication drawings
- Proven experience in fabricating
- Proficient in the use of fabrication equipment such as press brakes, drills, welding plant etc
- Good use of initiative
- Effective team worker
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
The role is based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire which is commutable for those living in the following areas: Woodall Spa, Newark, Caistor, Horncastle, Coningsby, Sleaford, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Louth.
Considering relocating to Lincolnshire? - http://www.visitlincolnshire.com/
Reasons to Apply
- Opportunity to work with a successful and reputable company
- A competitive salary
- Good team environment