6 days left
- Full Time
Beeswax Dyson Farming operates a hugely diverse and exciting business which is rapidly expanding. As a result of continued expansion we are recruiting an experienced PA to join the team at Beeswax Dyson Farming reporting to the Head of Property.
- Diary management and meeting planning
- Scheduling meetings and taking minutes
- Managing the agenda and action points at meetings
- Efficient distribution and maintenance of company documents
- Completing expenses claims, credit card forms and mileage logs
- Effectively handling phone calls, enquiries and requests as appropriate
- Managing the inbox of the Head of Property
- Assisting with preparation for meetings and events
- Producing documents and presentations
- Liaise with other departments within the company on behalf of Head of Property
- Provision of additional support determined by the Head of Property’s workload and time commitments.
- Strong character and personality, able to deal with wide-ranging challenges and responsibilities with diplomacy, patience and humour
- Extensive previous experience in a PA position for senior management
- A background in property management or farming would be advantageous but not essential
- Highly organised and computer literate in all MS office programs
- Professional manner and confident communicator
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- A strong sense of discretion, appreciating the confidentiality of the work
- Ability to work autonomously when required, alongside effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be submitted by Friday 15th September.