Support Worker - Fantastic Career Opportunities!
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career as a Support Worker in the Lincoln area of Lincolnshire? If you do not have any experience, then we can provide full training and the opportunity to progress into more senior and sometimes managerial roles. You just need to have the right values, attitude, and approach.
We specialise in supporting adults with a learning difficulty and complex needs to live rich and fulfilled lives. Our role is to encourage them to be who they want to be and remove the barriers.
What does the job involve?
You will listen to the things that bother our individuals, listen to what they want to do, how they want to live, what they want to achieve, what works for them/what doesn't work for them. Your approach will be individual to the person you are supporting, their goals, their dreams, and their aspirations. Then you will give them all the encouragement, motivation and support they need to achieve those goals. At no point, would you do things for them but your role as a Support Worker is to empower them to be able to do these things independently.
This could include:
- Supporting in all aspects of daily life to be able to integrate into the community
- Attend to their physical and emotional needs
- Involve them in all the decisions and choices that affect them
- Help them retain the highest level of independence as possible
- Supporting them to attend college, go to the gym, attend clubs, go shopping, go to a football match… it could be anything
What is the salary and the hours?
You do need to be flexible and can work a variety of shifts including waking nights, days, evenings, and weekends.
- £7.20 per hour for under 25 years old. Sleepovers £56.60 per night
- £7.50 per hour for over 25 years old. Sleepovers £59.40 per night
- Full Training Provided.
- Full & part time positions available
What experience do I need to be a Support Worker?
- No experience is necessary as full training is provided.
- The desire to make a difference to someone's life.
- An excellent role model with patience and understanding.
- Having a hobby, yourself, or an interest that you could share with the person you support could also be an advantage.
- A driving license is ideal but not essential
Do you have any questions? Don't worry we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have prior to putting your application through to our client.
Apply for Support Worker - Fantastic Career Opportunities!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly