Social Worker - Child Protection - North East Lincolnshire
Social Worker - Child Protection - North East Lincolnshire - GBP28
We are currently searching for social workers to work on the Child Protection (CP) team in North East Lincolnshire. Any successful applicants will be comfortable in the court environment, and will have past experience of handling a large caseload. Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure will also be key to be successful in this role. Experience of initiating S47's and competency in report writing is also preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a pleasant area with plenty of training opportunities also available.
Working with Liquid Personnel, applicants will have the chance to benefit from the excellent relationships we have built with authorities over a long period of time. This is just one of a number of benefits that this role brings.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.