Assistant Quality and Process Support Manager
Position: Assistant Quality and Process Support Manager
Job Purpose: To support and deputise for the site Quality Manager, ensuring the plant operates in accordance with the OSI Global Quality Expectations and customer specifications & requirements are consistently achieved. To support production as and when required with process projects.
- To provide active support for the site Quality Manager in driving & maintaining operational requirements, ensuring OSI & customer quality standards are consistently achieved and root cause programmes are put in place – to ensure OSI customers are confident that all issues are investigated and actioned accordingly.
- To effectively deputise for the site Quality Manager in his/her absence and overseeing the Quality teams and day to day activities - to enable the QA Manager to be involved in higher level strategic projects that impact the OSI future.
- To provide technical/quality support to the quality team and other departments as directed by the Quality Manager or Factory Manager – to ensure that all customer specifications are adhered to.
- Responsibility for liaising with the customer support consultant ensuring all customer complaints / non – conformances are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner providing the site team with appropriate trend analysis and complaints statistics.
- Responsible for responding and closing off foreign body complaints.
- To assist with the preparation for customer and third party audits or visits. – to enable a consistent audit structure.
- To provide accurate and timely information or reports for internal and external customers as directed by the site Quality Manager and effectively communicate to all functions within OSI.
- Collate monthly reports to OSI Germany.
- Assist in the preparation of Quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Take ownership and drive plant projects and improvement initiatives as directed by the QA Manager and / or Factory Manager – to ensure we meet the customer and OSI development timelines through strong communication channels.